UAV Drone Survey Services
Delta Drone International’s drone survey services deliver fast, accurate and reliable data in any format you require.
Our low-cost drone surveying and aerial land mapping solution delivers data, faster and safer.
We can provide detailed inspections of any geo-referenced section of the earth’s surface, including structures on the surface; to study or measure altitudes; angles, distances, as well as structures flown over and recorded. Our Drone survey & mapping services are available Australia wide via our subsidiary company Rocketmine.
You can trust DLTI. As the leading global commercial drone service provider, we have provided the highest degrees of accuracy to global brands through Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) and Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK) positioning for over seven years.
Surveyors know that, in order to meet tight project deadlines, fast, accurate and cost-effective data is required.
Why Outsource your survey operations?
As one of the first licensed commercial drone companies in South Africa, DLTI’s vast experience in drone surveying and mapping allows us to provide fit-for-purpose solutions that match your business needs.
The turnaround time of our data acquisition process to your hand does not compromise the accuracy of your data.
Typical Drone Survey and Mapping Services
- Aerial photographs and orthomosiacs
- Stockpile volumes
- Rehabilitation area mapping
- Pit and dump management
Construction and Infrastructure
- Road construction and bridge maintenance
- Project inspection and track compliance according to site requirements
- Oversee and control on site activity and monitor progress
- Thermal mapping
- Remote Inspection
Blast Monitoring and Fragmentation Analysis
- Up-to-date surfaces for optimised blast designs
- Pre and post blast data
- Terrain modelling
- Earthworks and rock fire management
- Township establishment and infrastructure mapping
- Monitor surface stability
- Mapping of steep inaccessible inclines
- Creation of location and inventory plans